Apply for thai police clearance certificate
**Click Here**Read how to pay for Thai Police Certificate
Note: The service fee includes the shipping cost from Thailand to your address worldwide. You will have to pay for the shipping cost to send your document to our staff in Thailand. We will provide you the mailing address in Thailand after the payment.
Steps to apply for thai police clearance certificate
- Make the payment of $270 USD
- Prepare required documents (See below).
- Scan all required documents and upload here for review. We will not review your documents if you haven't made the payment.
- If you have a criminal record in Thailand, please let us know. There will be $110 USD additional charge and it will take more than 10 business days to issue the police certificate.
- We will contact you and let you know where to mail out all required documents to us.
- You will receive a tracking number when the police certificate is issued.
Non-Thai citizenship that have been stayed in Thailand for over 6 months
- Photocopy of valid passport
- Photocopy of the last stamps (in and out from Thailand) in your passport
- Photocopy of Thai Visa (student visa, visa work, Resident visa and others.
- Letter Request for Record check – Document(s) stating that the applicant is used to work or reside in Thailand.
- A photocopy of Thai working permit (if available)
- Two recent photographs (1 or 2 inches)
- Thai Police Certificate application form (Download below), completed and signed.
- Fingerprints 2 sets (original only) from certified fingerprint agency or local police in your country.
- Note: in case of you have a criminal record in Thailand ,you must inform us before start work and send us addition documents -Copy of the Judgment of the court and The certification of the case from the court.
Please scan all required documents & signed application form into PDF files and send email to firstname.lastname@example.org