Apply for thai police clearance certificate
**Click Here**Read how to pay for Thai Police Certificate
Steps to apply for thai police clearance certificate
- Make the payment of $280 USD
- Prepare required documents (See below).
- Scan all required documents and upload here for review. We will not review your documents if you haven't made the payment.
- If you have a criminal record in Thailand, please let us know. There will be $110 USD additional charge and it will take more than 14 business days to issue the police certificate.
- We will contact you and let you know where to mail out all required documents to us.
- You will receive a tracking number when the police certificate is issued.
Non-Thai citizenship that have been stayed in Thailand for over 6 months
- Photocopy of valid passport
- Photocopy of the last stamps (in and out from Thailand) in your passport
- Photocopy of Thai Visa (student visa, visa work, Resident visa and others.
- Letter Request for Record check – Document(s) stating that the applicant is used to work or reside in Thailand.
- A photocopy of Thai working permit (if available)
- Two recent photographs (1 or 2 inches)
- Thai Police Certificate application form (Download below), completed and signed.
- Fingerprints 2 sets (original only) from certified fingerprint agency or local police in your country.
- Note: in case of you have a criminal record in Thailand ,you must inform us before start work and send us addition documents -Copy of the Judgment of the court and The certification of the case from the court.
Please scan all required documents & signed application form into PDF files and send email to firstname.lastname@example.org